- Applicant submits an application for an institutional member or for an individual supporter.
- The application is sent to the Board who reviews it and alternatively approves it (this process usually takes several days only).
- ENAI office notifies the applicant, sends the instructions for payment.
- When the membership fee is payed, the applicant becomes a member/supporter. ENAI administrator provides them an access to the members’ section and invites them to ENAI Discord.
- All members are announced in the list of members, individual supporters after their agreement.
In case of any questions regarding the process or processing your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.